Friday, February 19, 2010

Homework

For those of you who weren't there last Sunday, we all have a bit of homework. We are all going to contact at least one lead or facility where we might be able to meet. So I will update you all on mine.

I have been in contact with the pastor of Trinity United Methodist Church. I am going to meet with him on Monday to see if he might have a backdoor way we can get into the facility on 32nd and Zenobia. Hopefully that works out. If not, hopefully he will have a direction to help send me.

I can't emphasize it enough, be praying that God will guide and provide for us in this time. A facility is not make or break, but it sure would be nice. So, please be praying and searching, if we all do a little then it will add up to a lot.

Do you have any concerns or thoughts this week? Let me know how you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment