Thursday, February 11, 2010

Place

Hi team. I plan on blogging on this bad boy once a week, so if you are following, let me know.

Right now one of my big priorities is to get us someplace to meet. I have been in contact with the United Methodist Church of the Rocky Mountain area and they have an empty facility on 32nd and Zuni, but since my initial discussion with them I have not heard back. Tomorrow, Tanner and I plan on going to meet with a church here in the Highlands that may be open to allowing us to meet there. They do not have a Sunday evening service, so it would be a nice place.

Let me just ask you all to be praying as much as you can for this. We need a place to meet, and it would be really wonderful if it was our own. I know a lot of churches do not start with their own facility, so we can be ok without one, but I also know that sometimes God provides in ways we aren't expecting. Either way guys, please be praying. God is capable of doing so much more than we can expect or ask for, but I believe that we need to be continually asking him.

Do you have any prayer concerns this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment