Monday, March 15, 2010

Facility Championship

Ok everyone, we are down to our final two choices for our meeting place. We are either going to meet at Hope Community Church on south Logan St, or Bethlehem Lutheran Church on Wadsworth. The vote was 7-6 in favor of Hope, if it is free. The vote was 8-5 in favor of the Lutheran Church if Hope is not free. So there we have it.

I should hear from Hope sometime tomorrow or Wed, if I don't I will try again. I believe Chad is also going to try to get hold of them sometime this week.

Let me say how much I have enjoyed our time as a home church. I believe that we have a good thing to emulate when we get into our "Refuge Groups" and start looking to grow through them. We need to be very deliberate about continuing to work at our relationships, and we need to be sure to communicate.

I can't tell you how excited about our first service I am now. The worship team has put some hard work into making our services meaningful and well-thought. I love you guys and am thankful for what each of you brings to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment